Doctor Aguilar’s authentic Magna Rx Plus is a dietary complement that is marketed closely via a variety of websites, and can be observed on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and various different on-line stores.
It is also avaible in some stores. I decided to try this supplement out to test it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this review as my results. To start, it should be noted that this particular supplement is available over the counter, and does not require a doctors prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I obtained my bundle in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the organisation we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) despatched us two bottles as a substitute of one.They did this deliberately, and it was once now not a mistake, however I suppose they are simply attempting to get rid of the product. After doing greater research, it appears like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are quite general for this products, regardless of the place you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a simple marked envelope, so there is nothing announcing “male enhancement” or whatever like that so your postman doesn’t comprehend what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first element I desire to say is that when I opened the bottle used to be the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t be aware of if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it sincerely stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 capsule – the bottle says to take 2, however I in no way begin with the encouraged dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary check dose, I obtained a moderate burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started out thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half of surpassed earlier than the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no loopy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I know you are supposed to take 2 pills a day for like 1 month, but I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to take a look at a large range of these dietary supplements each week, so it’s no longer sincerely possible. After analyzing numerous of the evaluations about Magna Rx Plus on some different websites, however, it doesn’t simply seem like you ever get a properly impact from it. I mean, nearly each and every reviewer on Amazon says that it does now not work, and that it is a whole waste of money. I would now not go so some distance as to say that, however in all truth – based totally on my short trip – I can’t see how this product can make any actual distinction in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s well worth taking a shut appear at the elements to see if these product even has the possible to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote healthful prostate characteristic and may additionally even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however extra lookup is needed.
As far as its sexual benefits, there’s really no reason for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some studies have shown that pygeum can even work against testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in common remedy for years, continually with the motive of enhancing male sexual performance.
And, not like many resources in this category, truly seems to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising studies are about 3-times larger than those present in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s also worth noting that, although maca seems to increase sex drive, it has no effects on testosterone levels and is not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been shown by modern research to live up to its reputation as a male enhancing herb.
In fact, some lookup even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest impact on testosterone degrees – which is unusual.
The dosages located right here are on the low side, however no longer the factor of being completely ineffective.
The fact is that there is now not ample lookup to truely nail down a precise dose.
- Oat Straw– Various components of the frequent oat – the equal stuff that we flip into oat meal – have been used to assist male health through a range of ordinary remedy systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little lookup to again this up.
- Catauba – It issues me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural guidance is simply spelled “catuaba” and used to be an vital phase of the cultural of numerous native Brazilian tribes.
And various animal research have proven that catuaba can enhance erections and extend the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is regarding about it’s inclusion right here is that proper catuaba is surely a combination of the bark from various specific bushes however Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their components on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given credit score for a large vary of benefits, together with extended testosterone and energy, as properly as increased erections.
Unfortunately, those claims have not stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have first rate advantages for temper and Genius function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This popular supplement is a precursor to a gas called Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and increases blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t always work in practice.
Especially due to the fact that the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times much less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does seems to help with prostate health but has no effective on testosterone levels or sex drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is covered to provide Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes warm peppers hot.
Unfortunately, despite claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no impact on sexual performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in regular medicine, there are very few research backing up claims related to this South American herb.
It does, however show promise as a mood enhancer and brain booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in studies are much higher than those in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in attempting to by way of refined about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a good source of testosterone, but there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More normally referred to as Sarsaparilla, it’s normally the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m no longer positive what the distinct between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is lookup into the root’s capability to enlarge testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a type of cure-all tonic in normal Chinese medicine, there is no lookup to exhibit that astragalus (which may want to truly refer to quite a few extraordinary flora however the label doesn’t specify) has any advantages when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The only effect that licorice root has on testosterone is to decrease it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a long reputation for improving male health, and it may deserve it.
The seeds incorporate quite a few nutritional vitamins and minerals – consisting of zinc and magnesium – that extend sperm manufacturing and may want to enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t imply that it has any impact on intercourse power or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a wholesome dose of L-Arginine and different recommended substances
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few ingredients that might actually improve sexual health are in ridiculously low doses.
It may be worth giving Magna Rx a shot, simply because of how cheap it is and – in theory – the ingredients should have some sort of effect.Unfortunately, the few ingredients that might actually do anything for you are included in extremely low doses, greatly reducing their ability to actually work.
There are a lot of products that get bashed on sites like Amazon and Ebay, but you have to remember that most of the time people that do have success with the product generally don’t say anything, and the ones that had a negative experience with it are going to complain a lot louder. It does contain L-Arginine, which is supposed to increase blood flow and help with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is not the best choice for increasing NO levels and needs to be taken at a much higher dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I assume it is typically secure to take, in contrast to a lot of different dietary supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t supposed to sound prejudice, it’s simply that dietary supplements from different international locations have a popularity for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are willing to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be greater advantageous for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be correct for you, however I don’t be aware of if it is well worth inserting the time into.
As far as using Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would skip it and move onto to something more potent.
Interesting Side Note: I these days observed out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly used to be the “brains” in the back of Magna Rx Plus, is surely no longer a licensed doctor in the US.Aquilar may also no longer have even had a fundamental function in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medication in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and taste is horrible. Havent noticed any dramatic results but some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and difficult to maintain. I have stopped using this product mainly because of the heartburn and stomach upset. Just not worth it, Have been using High T from GNC and in two weeks have noticed a difference. I also am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in size but in ability and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s reachable online, however I could not locate a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You might also have to pick a unique supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s sold online and in some stores. I don’t know if anyone carries it or delivers it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there were no positive effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can locate it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website